Tuesday, June 21, 2011

My Little Man

Three words to describe Cayden, full of life. There is never a dull moment with Cayden. He is full speed all them time. He loves to laugh and have fun and it is hard to get him to be serious and listen. So needless to say he gets to spend time in time out. He is such a little cutie that it is hard to discipline him sometimes. He loves trains, cars, balls, superheroes, pretty much anything boyish. The other day as we were watching the Gamecocks play baseball and he told us that when he gets bigger he wants to play ball on TV. Although he is quite full of himself he still loves to cuddle. He likes to get his sippy cup of milk and sit in your lap while he holds your finger and you hold his foot. He loves to give hugs and kisses and about every 5 minutes he says "mommy" and I say "Yes," and he replys "I love you" and I respond with "I love you." I don't think I could ever hear those words too often.

No comments:

Post a Comment