Saturday, July 18, 2009

Hannah's Birthday Cake!!!

My daughter Hannah's birthday is the week and we are having a party on Saturday. She is turning three and wants a princess castle cake. So, me being the pleasing type mom wants to give her a princess cake. However, my baking skills are novice at best and until recently I didn't really care for baking. I love to cook just not bake. However I'm going to give it my best shot and see what happens because I refuse to pay 60-80 dollars for someone else to make one. So, I have been looking online for ideas and think that I have a pretty good idea as to how to attempt to make this happen. I will keep posted as to how the cake turns out and try to post picks of the finished product. Oh, and did I mention that my sister is expecting her first child anytime now which adds more of a challenge if she goes into labor before Saturday. I am trying to get as much accomplished as quickly as possible just in case baby Parker decides to make his debut this week. So now I am going to get off the computer and get busy with the long list of to-do's I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment