Thursday, February 24, 2011

Cayden is Potty Trained

I am pleased to announce that my little man is officially potty trained. Woo hoo. He has been pottying in the big boy potty for a while but he would only go if you reminded him. So a few weeks ago I decided to put him in big boy underwear because the pull-ups were just not working, and he was showing every other sign of being ready to be fully potty trained. I bought him some Thomas the Train underwear and put them on him, and within a few days he figured out that he could go potty whenever he needed to. He still needs a pull-up on at night, but during the day he keeps everything dry. It feels so good to only have to buy one set of diapers (for Zoe) and a pack of pull-ups every couple of weeks. It helps the grocery bill out tremendously. I am so proud of my little man. He is getting to be such a big boy. In fact in a few weeks he will be three.

No comments:

Post a Comment