Thursday, February 24, 2011

Ramdom Cuteness!!!

Hannah informed me the other day that she wants to be a Superstar. When I asked her what she wanted to do she said "put on make up and sing and dance." I caught her in Zoe's room the other day playing her guitar and singing Randy Travis. I don't know if I am ready to be the mom of a superstar.

Hannah and Cayden went to the zoo the other day with my aunt and uncle. When they got back we were asking them what they saw and Cayden said, "we saw cows, it said 'Moooo'" It was so cute and the fact that out of all the animals he saw at the zoo the cow was the one that impressed him the most. I guess he's my little country boy.

I am sure there will be more random cuteness around this house and I will try to post them as they happen, because I tend to forget. Another symptom of my organizationally challenged self.

No comments:

Post a Comment