Thursday, February 24, 2011

Zoe's Four Month Update

I know Zoe is almost five months old, so this update is a little behind but here it is. At her four month checkup she weighed 15lbs 9ozs. The doctor told us we could start giving her some baby food, so we have. She wasn't quite sure about it at first but has grown to enjoy her cereal and veggies or fruit. She is sleeping 12 hours at night which is a blessing. She takes short naps during the day, but I will take the twelve hours at night over long naps during the day. She is a happy baby and loves her brother and sister. They can make her laugh better than anyone else. She gives her daddy the sweetest smiles and it just melts my heart. I think she is going to be a daddy's girl. She has discovered the joy of jumping in her jump-a-roo. When we first put her in it she just sat there and talked to the toys, but now she has discovered the she can jump. She likes to talk and be talked to. Sometimes it sounds like she says "mama" but I know right now it is just her practicing her sounds. She is enjoying tummy time a little more now, but prefers to be on her back. She should soon be turning over and she wants to sit up. My baby is growing up, I am trying to enjoy every minute of it, but it is going by way too fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment