Monday, January 24, 2011

Let me start off by saying that God is amazing. He is awesome, powerful, ever present, loving, merciful, righteous, holy, worthy of worship, all knowing, and I could go on and on. Over these last few weeks He has been drawing me closer to himself. I have never experienced Him quite like I have these past few weeks. It hasn't been one of those revival type moments where He kind of shakes you and wakes you up, but it has been through His still small voice that is always present but is not always heard because of our lack of focus. He has been teaching me to simply trust Him and through that trust comes a deeper understanding of how God is speaking to me. The simple act of learning to trust God with everything brings about a peace that can only come from God himself. I am being brought back to the simple truths of God and who He is. God doesn't want my busyness, He simply wants me to trust and obey.

No comments:

Post a Comment