Friday, January 7, 2011

Zoe Update!!!!

I figured since Zoe is already three months old I need to update on her growth. She is such a sweet little girl and a good baby. At her two month check up she was 12lbs 15ozs. She is definately my biggest baby. She loves her brother and sister and just gives them a huge smile when she sees them. She has dimples and those fat cheeks just like Hannah, which makes her smiles all the more sweet. For the most part she is a happy baby. She gets fussy only when she is hungry, sleepy or just wants to be involved in the rest of the family activities. She is starting to do a lot of cooing. She will carry on a nice conversation with you. She is gaining core strength and loves to sit up with help of course. She can grasp onto objects and is starting to pull them towards her mouth. She likes a pacifier to go to sleep but is discovering that her hands taste pretty good. She is sleeping all night long. I usually put her to bed about 8:30pm and she sleeps to about 7:00am or so. I have been very blessed with all of my babies sleeping well through the night.
Zoe has been such a special addition to our family. With all I went through after her delivery, I do not take any day for granted. Even though she was an unexpected gift from God, she has given us so much joy. I feel so blessed to have two beautiful girls and one handsome little boy. I pray that God will continue to guide Craigan and me as we raise our children under His loving hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment