Monday, January 24, 2011

Weekend Getaway

Craigan and I had the chance to go on a Pastors/Wives Retreat with six other couples this weekend. It was such a blessing to be able to meet with other couples in the ministry and relax. Everybody needs a time to just relax and get away from the everyday routine of life. I am thankful for grandparents who love their grand kids and were willing to take care of them while we were gone. We divided them between the two sets and everyone seemed to have a good time, even my sensitive little Hannah who always wants to be by my side. There were a few tears but she survived.
It is amazing how when God is teaching you something it shows up everywhere you look. Through the Bible study times we had as a group God continued to confirm what He has been teaching me these past few weeks. I am so thankful to our church for allowing us the opportunity to go on this retreat. I can't wait until next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment